Friday, October 3, 2008

Newest Item!



This is the newest addition to my line of Krafts....letter blocks! Just like the bigger blocks and picture frames, they can be covered with hundreds of possibilites of color schemes. These will make the perfect addition to any nursery or children's room. You can even mix them up to be able to teach your child how to spell their own name!

These blocks are much smaller than the others. They measure approx. 1.75 inches x 1.75 inches. They sell for $5 a piece with a cap at $40 (i.e. if your child's name is longer than eight letters, the most I will charge you is $40). I've had the most fun making these, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious! Of course anything you do is. Maybe one day your nephews will get some blocks of their own. LOL!!!!