Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm back! :)



After a long hiatus....Krafts by Kara is back. I set up a booth at the Mt. Laurel Spring show this past Saturday, thank you to all who turned out for the event! Business was slow, but good nonetheless. I always enjoy meeting new people and aquiring new customers. The pictures show my table I had set up which showcased a lot of picture frames and of course the ever popular blocks! This time I made a special set of A-Z that is actually a birthday present for my nephew's 2nd birthday next month. This set is available in a custom order for $75. The large frames are $30 and the small frames are $15.

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Wow, those blocks sure looked good while they were all set up! ; )

Leona Hughes-Peel said...

Kara, not sure if u remember me, but I am soon to be a G'ma in Oct and am looking for some cute blocks w/my granddaughters name on them . .. TEAGHAN MARIE SHEEHAN can u help me, and what's the cost??!! thanks, Leona Hughes-Peel